Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has recently a job notification for the post of Project Assistant that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 13 Dec 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Hyderabad
Post Name: Project Assistant
Official Website: www.icfre.gov.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 13.12.2021
ICFRE Details of Vacancies 2021:
- Junior Project Fellow
- Project Assistant
- Candidates must have passed the B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Phrm, M.Pharm or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age : 28 years
ICFRE Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.19,000 to Rs.20,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.icfre.gov.in
- Click on the ICFRE Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Institute of Forest Biodiversity (IFB), Dulapally, Kompally (S.O.), Hyderabad-500 100.
ICFRE Important Dates:
- Walk-in Date: 10.12.2021 & 13.12.2021
ICFRE Important Links:
- Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here