Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has recently a job notification for the post of Junior Assistant that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 16 Nov 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 95
Job Location: Kanpur
Post Name: Junior Assistant
Official Website: www.iitk.ac.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 16.11.2021
IIT Kanpur Details of Vacancies 2021:
- Driver – 1
- Junior Assistant – 31
- Deputy Registrar – 3
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 13
- Hindi Officer – 1
- Counsellor – 1
- Junior Technician – 17
- Assistant Registrar – 9
- Junior Superintendent – 15
- Physical Training Instructor – 4
- Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, B.E, B.Tech, Bachelor degree, Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
IIT Kanpur Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.21,700 – 2,09,200/-
- Written Exam
- Group A Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Group B & C Candidates: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates : NIL
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.iitk.ac.in
- Click on the IIT Kanpur Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
IIT Kanpur Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 13.10.2021
- Closing Date of submission Application: 16.11.2021
IIT Kanpur Important Links: