Tiruvallur District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office (DBCWO) has recently job notification for the post of Sanitary Worker has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 30 May 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Tiruvallur District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office (DBCWO)
Type of Employment: TN Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 18
Job Location: Tiruvallur
Post Name: Sanitary Worker
Official Website: www.tiruvallur.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 30.05.2022
Tiruvallur DBCWO Details Of Vacancies 2022:
- Sanitary Worker
- Candidates must have passed the Read & Write in Tamil from any school or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Tiruvallur DBCWO Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 3,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.tiruvallur.nic.in
- Click on the Tiruvallur DBCWO Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office, Collector Office Campus, Tiruvallur-602001”.
Tiruvallur DBCWO Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 10.05.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 30.05.2022
Tiruvallur DBCWO Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here