Union Public Service Commission has recently job notification for the post of Assistant Commandant has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 03 Nov 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below…
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 159
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Assistant Commandant
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 03.11.2021
UPSC Details of Vacancies 2021:
- Border Security Force (BSF) – 35
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) – 36
- Central Industrial Security Force(CISF) – 67
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) – 20
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) – 01
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 20 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
UPSC Pay Scale Details:
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Female/SC/ST Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the UPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
UPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form:21.10.2021
- Closing Date of submission Application:03.11.2021
UPSC Important Links: